Some of the features of Lenox Hill Hospital / Manhattan Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Program, one of the top accredited bariatric centers in New York state, that make us unique include:
• A dedicated, fully trained staff in bariatric medicine and surgical services
• Specialty consultations as required
• Psychological evaluation and support
• Full-service surgical care
• Dignified, supportive hospital care
• Nutritional counseling and follow-up
• Exercise & fitness guidance programs
• Behavioral health tools & guidelines
• Separate Support Groups for Lap-band and Gastric Bypass patients
• Continuing patient education
• A long-term follow-up program
Our program integrates multiple disciplines for a comprehensive approach to understanding the patient’s status prior to surgery and to facilitate a successful recovery. We emphasize the absolute need for education, safety, and follow-up with your surgeon. Proper management of pre-existing conditions and psychosocial issues are of utmost importance.
Please review our information carefully, look at our Web site, attend a support group, talk to your friends and families, but above all – compare. There are many options currently available to the weight loss surgery patient. It is our desire to be sure our patients are well informed in making this life changing choice.
Feel confident in your weight loss surgery decision. Learn why you should have your surgery performed at an accredited bariatric center in New York by calling us today!